Keep current with ever-evolving compliance issues through compliance training, guidance and resources from CUNA.
You need to start a CUNA account to access compliance information.
CUNA compliance resources include:
- Comp Blog
- – CUNA’s compliance blog. Visit often to check out the latest federal regulatory developments, Q&As and musings.
- CompBlog Monthly Wrap-Ups
- – Recap the most important compliance details with the Wrap-Up and get the latest effective dates, exam issues, and compliance training sessions.
- CUNA e-Guide for Federal Laws and Regulations
- – A dues-supported, electronic compliance manual of federal laws and regulations affecting credit union operations.
- CUNA Compliance Resources
- – CFPB Mortgage Rules (2013)
- Compliance Articles
- – Featuring compliance articles, Q&As, compliance deadlines, training opportunities and more from Credit Union Magazine.
- CobWeb Email Listserves
- – A dues-supported, email discussion group for credit union compliance and operational professionals.
- Compliance File Sharing
- – Sample policies and procedures developed and shared by COBWEB listserv participants.
- Compliance Training
- – Stay ahead of ever-evolving compliance issues. Make connections and keep current with these resources.
- Compliance Effective Dates Chart
- – Provides deadlines, a capsule overview, the overseeing agency, and links to important related documents.
- Compliance Q&A Topic Index
- – An alphabetical listing of topics covered in the Compliance Challenge, CUNA’s monthly compliance Q&A.
For more information, call Amy Vigil at 505.338.4222 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.