CU PolicyPro is your one-stop-shop for model policies and will help you and your credit union manage compliance and operational challenges.
Credit unions across the country use CU PolicyPro to complement InfoSight and further strengthen their federal regulatory compliance efforts.
CU PolicyPro is one of the most valuable, time-saving compliance tools available, and we’re pleased to offer it as a benefit of CUANM membership. The online program model provides policy content for more than 230 credit union-specific operational policies, and its easy-to-use site includes:
- A complete system rebuild makes it easier than ever for users to find, view, and print policies
- Policy Review Assignments with email reminders of upcoming (and overdue) assignments
- Enhanced user access, allowing admins to assign editing rights down to the policy level
- Upload, organize, and assign rights to documents
- View model policy content while editing your policy
- Quarterly review of model policies with updates as needed with system alerts for new content updates
- The publishing feature allows several procedures to be selected and published into one printable document
- Full system training and technical support are available.
How do I access the CU PolicyPro site?
- Click here to register your credit union.
- Click here to access the login link if your credit union previously registered for CU PolicyPro.
Please note that an ID and password are required to access CU PolicyPro. If you need a login or if your credit union is new to CUPolicyPro, please email the support team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Started with CU PolicyPro
The CU PolicyPro team has developed several short instruction documents called Quick Guides that walk the user through specific functions in the new system. These are all located in the Support area of CU PolicyPro. Reading the “Getting Started” quick guide that walks through the new site’s layout and navigation will be a big help.
For more information about how CU PolicyPro can help your credit union, please contact Melia Heimbuck at email@example.com.