ATM Support Services Supervisor
May 26th, 2021 by admin
CU ATM Services/CU Anytime is a small financial services company (with fewer than 50 employees) located centrally in Albuquerque, on Carlisle Blvd near Candelaria. We provide a range of ATM Services including Deposit Processing and ATM Management.
ATM Support Services Supervisor
Responsible for supervision of ATM services support function in Field Services area. Responsible for ATM cash loads, ordering, and fulfillment. Supervises support staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise daily operations support of ATMs.
- Become proficient in Cash Management system.
- Oversee periodic staff audits of each ATM/DVR camera to ensure they are working properly and in best possible position.
- Oversee the managed hardware and cash-in-transit vendors, as pertains to support, under direction from the Director of Field Services.
- Act as Key and Combination Custodian for CU ATM Services. Maintaining an accurate inventory of all keys for both the office building and Courier keys. Ensuring that keys and combinations are distributed and collected in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Conduct random deposit processor audits of teller drawers and vault in deposit processing. Maintain a schedule and report any inconsistencies to management.
- Correct substandard vendor performance, produce metrics on vendor/ATM performance.
- Responsible for the training of employees under direct supervision.
- Responsible for cash management of all ATMs with goal of eliminating out of cash conditions while maintaining residual cash levels below 20 percent per ATM.
- Responsible for organizing and reporting network availability.
- Develop, maintain and review standard operating procedures and emergency action plans for responsible areas within the company. Identify deficiencies; design, recommend and implement solutions.
- Establish positive, supportive relationships with other employees and supervisors. Actively work to develop productive work relationships amongst employees in all areas and ensuring the establishment of open and ongoing two-way communication.
- Exercise the usual authority of a supervisor, within established guidelines, regarding employee relations, hiring, staffing, promotions, transfers, discipline, performance appraisals, salary administration and terminations.
- Work closely with the Managed Services Account Rep on ITM cash orders and support tickets.
- Work closely with accounting staff to manage cash availability and ensure proper use of cash.
- On Call Duties: Take part in after-hours rotation, to include, monitoring emails and call notifications for ATM fleet.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
High School Diploma or equivalent with three years supervisory or lead experience. Experience in the first line service of ATM hardware a plus and software experience a plus. Technical support and vendor management relationship experience a plus. Proficient use of common computer systems; excel, word, Microsoft office. Must have a valid New Mexico driver’s license and no outstanding citations on driving record.
Employee must have proven leadership and management skills including the ability to communicate effectively and to administer daily functions in a constantly changing multi-task environment; excellent project management, problem solving, decision making and analytical and organizational skills. Employee must have excellent human relation skills.
*Hours- M-F 7am-4pm
*Must be able to pass a criminal, motor vehicle and credit background check
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
Indeed link to apply online: https://www.indeed.com/job/atm-support-services-supervisor-455000b071994864
Comments are closed.