2019 Scholarship Criteria for Applicants
- An annual scholarship in an amount to be determined by the Foundation Board of Directors
- Paid directly to a New Mexico institution at the beginning of the fall semester
- Applicants must be New Mexico residents (State residency requirement is one year)
- Graduating high school seniors must have a 2.8 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale)
- Undergraduate students must have a 2.8 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale). Only undergraduate students are eligible
- Undergraduate students must currently be enrolled as a full-time student (no less than 12 credit hours)
- Must submit a copy of a recent transcript (does not have to be an official copy)
- Applicants must provide at least one letter of recommendation
- Applicants must use the scholarship to attend an accredited vocational, technical school, college or university in New Mexico
- Applicants must submit a completed application (Note: There are two pages to be completed for scholarship application to be eligible), which must be postmarked no later than Friday, February 22, 2019, for consideration for the 2018-2019 academic year. Scholarship recipients will be notified within 60 days of the deadline.
- This is a one-time scholarship. Persons who wish to receive additional scholarships must re-apply each year. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of funds available and the applicant’s eligibility.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY
FRIDAY, February 22, 2019.
Send applications to: NEW MEXICO CREDIT UNION EDUCATION FOUNDATION
4200 Wolcott Ave. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted
The New Mexico Credit Union Education Foundation does not discriminate
on the basis of age, race, creed, national origin or gender.